TR3's in the snow 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id gB6MX4ds002913

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3's in the snow 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id gB6MX4ds002913
From: "KENNETH A. vonKLUCK" <KAVONKLU@defrees.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 16:30:15 -0600
I drove my TR4 in 1963 and following years in the snows of middle Wisconsin
using those wonderful original equipment Good Year whitewalls.  When the roads
were snowpacked or icy you knew it was going to be exciting.  Who needs snow
tires when you are 19 years old and driving a TR4.  The only question was
whether to put the top up.   Priorities do change with time.   Ken von Kluck,
CT20590L since new.