Non-LBC Vancouver BC Info

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Non-LBC Vancouver BC Info
From: koblinger@linkline.com
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 18:13:14 GMT
Cc: tr8@mercury.mit.lcs.edu
Greetings all,

Pardon the WOB but I seem to recall that there are some listers from the
Vancouver area. My son's hockey team will be playing in a tournament in
Vancouver between Christmas and New Years. We will be staying downtown at
the Rosedale on Robson Hotel and I would like to find out about fun things
to see and do in the area for when we have downtime. Looking for leads on
shopping, restaurants and especially a good brew pub or two!

Please reply direct.

Cheers,
Kurt Oblinger
Redondo Beach, Ca. (where you can drive to hockey practice with the top down
and go surfing afterwards!)