Thanks Clark / RE: Success Finding Seatbelt Buckle!

To: "'AVALON2455@aol.com'" <AVALON2455@aol.com>, dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks Clark / RE: Success Finding Seatbelt Buckle!
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:48:31 +0200
Hi Clark

Yes , we are global . This bloke from South Africa :-) received the reprint
you sent . Thank you very , very much . Highly appreciated .

Sincere apologies for taking so long to reply . Things have been extremely
hectic and busy here . Spent most of the last 3 months in small rural towns
throughout South Africa and only came into the office on a few very rare
occasions for an hour or so in order to collect supplies or attend crisis
meetings .

Think I'll be in the office today and next week if all goes as planned .
Will most probably be away again from 13 December 2002 to 15 January 2003 .
Luckily it will not be for work , but a much deserved vacation . Can't wait
to resume the restoration of my Triumphs .

Oh yeah , negotiations on the 1935 Triumph Southern Cross ( six cylinder )
is still continuing and looks very promising . Might have it early next year
if all goes well .

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

1956 Triumph TR 3 .
1964 Triumph Spitfire 4 ( Mk 1 ) .
1967 Triumph GT 6 Mk 1 .