Ford Anglia

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ford Anglia
From: Jeff Johnson <mondoluxe@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 23:06:33 -0500
I've been reading this thread with great interest as when I was a lad of
about 17, my sister owned a 1964 Ford Anglia of which my friends and I
availed ourselves much to our own use. We would drive to Ohio University- a
distance of 125 miles- at a right steady speed of about 75-80 mph. Not a worry.
Picked up many college chicks- not because of the car- but because it got
us there. Heater sucked, wipers sucked, but man, could it go. Would I have
one now- emphatically -NO. Give me a Triumph.
But then, ? It was the S(*&t!

My .002 euros

Jeff Johnson
''76 TR6 original owner