Re: Too Rich, Too annoyed

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Too Rich, Too annoyed
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 20:13:52 +0100
Hi Scott
First I will gladly relieve you of all that excess money you refer to in the
title.
Second, not sure on this one but I seem to recall the red plastic jets are
0.090 inch diameter hole and the black ones are 0.100 inch diameter hole.
This would account for the richness, but as I say I am not 100% sure on
this.
Best of luck
Graham.
Ps I don't think your options are really options that would work too well,
not sure about that either! 8-)