Stag worth

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stag worth
From: Davgil@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:05:51 EDT
Adam Wilhite wrote:
"I have a stag that I am getting ready to get rid of and was wondering what
kind of price I should ask for it.  The engine was rebuilt in 1990, has 20k
on it.  Hasn't been run in over a year.  Car hasn't been driven in about 7.
Car is very rusty.  Floor pans solid, unusual outer body rust.  Has rust in
the rear quarter, infront of the headlights etc, etc etc.  Hardtop is gone,
but has a new softop to be installed.  Car is rough, but I think it is
restorable.  Basically a parts car or big project car.  Car is located in
hampton, VA.  I planned on restoring it, but the 6 takes up all the little
free time I have."

Reminds me of the old poster - Lost dog, blind in one eye, left ear torn off,
three legs only, missing most of his teeth and fur.  Answers to "Lucky".