TR3A in Argentina

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A in Argentina
From: Fernando Sánchez Zinny <fsz@redsa.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:54:46 -0300
Dear listers

As I'm redoing the front suspension, I would like to set the height of my
TR3A properly. I think he is a little  low.
Is there any precise gap/distance between the fender and the upper end of
the tire?
I'm wearing Michelin 165 SR 15, is that correct? Previously had 175 and
found it smoother.
Can I modify the height of the car through the coil springs?. Would this
modify the balance or stability of the car?

I also would like to thank the list for your help with my engine questions.
Since the car is running so well (so far), I've decided to finish the Rally
season (december) and only then open the engine and see. I'll of course keep
you posted with the results.
Thanks a lot and keep using your Triumphs!

Fernando