Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#1859786978: Triumph TR3 A

To: bbrewer@qnet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#1859786978: Triumph TR3 A-Type Overdrive Transmission
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:46:54 -0700
>OK, listers, let us assume I win this item...what ELSE would I need
>to install it in Casper (1957 TR3 w/TR4 transmission).
>Thanks much guys we rely greatly on your wisdom

I knew you guys would come through and be correct, I was worried I
might need a different drive shaft, and I already have the gear
reduction starter. I am pondering the difference in one of Herman's
Toyota 5 speed conversions and this correct OD...even has the filler
cap I remember from my first TR3. Fred seems to think that 15-1700
should be a good price and that is about the same for the 5 speed
conversion.
All comments appreciated...just don't bid against me and I will give
you the TR4 tranny... <G>

--
Bill Pugh
1957 TR-3