Dash questions on TR3A

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dash questions on TR3A
From: ebartle <ebartle@hbci.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 13:29:53 -0500
I am having some trouble removing gauges and switches from my dash.  Fist
some of the knurled fasteners on the back of the Speedo and RPM are
impossible to remove, and second how do you remove the chrome nuts on the
dash side next to the dash. These are the ones with a slot on each side.

Second question...I would like to reuse my old dash.  IT is quite grimy.
What is the best method for cleaning.  Also, has anyone had any luck with a
black dye to apply to the vinyl?

Thanks
Eric Bartleson
Winona, MN