'74 TR6--tab on carb for EGR vacuum

To: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
Subject: '74 TR6--tab on carb for EGR vacuum
From: Tim Gaines <mtgaines@mail.presby.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:07:45 -0400
I've got a 1974 TR6 with EGR valve still mounted but no vacuum
lines connected.  I'm interested in the possibility of
reactivating the EGR, but the back carb is missing the little
tab on the throttle lever that is supposed to close off the
vent hole in the vacuum line.  This tab is shown in one of the
diagrams in the VB catalog, but it appears that you have to
buy the whole assembly to get the lever with the tab.  If anyone
has this lever and isn't using it, or if anyone knows of a source,
I'd sure like to buy one.

Thanks,

Tim

--