British Car Show

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Show
From: ElangTR4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 21:32:59 EDT
Since some of you have been talking about car shows I'd thought I'd put in a
plug for another one. The North Coast Triumph Association is holding it's
11th Annual British Car Show and Swap meet this Sunday, September 15, on the
grounds of the National Packard Museum in Warren, Ohio. This is a new
location for us and we're excited about this venue. The Packard Museum is
only 3 years old and has been working with many different car clubs in the
area to encourage these types of events. Registration for this show includes
a dash plaque and admission to the museum. The Packard Museum is located at
1899 Mahoning Ave. (OH Rt. 45) just south of I-80 in Warren, Ohio. Details
and contacts are in the events section at vtr.org
Eric Langreder
71 TR6
Hey Bryan - here's another show, bring your car, I'll save you a spot.