Triple Weber Setup on Ebay for TR5/6

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: Triple Weber Setup on Ebay for TR5/6
From: Geoff Burns <gburns@directcon.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 23:05:55 -0700
Cc: "'Jim Davis'" <jdavis344@directvinternet.com>, "'Kevin Andrews'" <kandrews@charter.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
For any of you who might be interested, there is a triple DCOE Carb setup on
ebay
that are brand new carbs. Take a look at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1858382978

I also located a web site called Pierce Manifolds that is a catalog of Webers,
minifolds and also includes exploded views, parts lists and tuning info for all
webers. There is info about conversions, linkages, filters and accessories. I am
glad to have found this as the drawings are excellent and I will likely use this
in optimizing the performance on my car. My DGV's were added by a PO and the car
came with no manuals or info about the Webers.

Check out Pierce Mainfolds at: http://www.piercemanifolds.com/products.htm

Geof in CA, 69tr6