Car Transport Help / Non- LBC

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Transport Help / Non- LBC
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 23:18:09 -0400
I expect I'm wasting bandwidth here, but I'm going to try anyway. My son is
moving from Tampa to NYC on a budget and he's planning to rent a truck of
some sort for all his "stuff". He also has a VW Jetta that somehow needs to
be moved north and will probably tow it with the rental - a new and exciting
experience for him!

Since I'm less than thrilled with that idea, I told him I'd ask The List if
there just happened to be anyone leaving the Tampa area sometime around Oct
1-5 towing an empty trailer to the northeast (destination and dates are
somewhat flexible).

An extreme long shot, I know, but stranger things have happened and I
figured it couldn't hurt to ask! Thanks very much.

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O
(...and a son with a '95 Jetta)