Re: Replacement Seat Springs TR3 and early TR4

To: "Scott Tilton" <sdtilton@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Replacement Seat Springs TR3 and early TR4
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:04:46 -0700
Scott,
I got the seat springs for my TR3 from Moss through The BPC.  They were
stiffer and higher than the originals, but I attributed a lot of that to the
fact the the originals had pretty much rusted away.  The higher part was
fine by me since both the wife and I are on the shorter side of average....
ok, so we are vertically challenged.  I would prefer a little more of "sink
in" than "sit on"  kind of seat but I figured over time they might settle in
more.  It didn't occur to me to count coils, so I can't tell you what if any
difference there was.  Overall, I'm pretty happy with them.
Bob