Re: TR3A Gearbox Refit

To: <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A Gearbox Refit
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 20:18:30 -0400
Cc: "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Yeah, I realized after I'd sent my note that I completely missed the part
where you said the body was off the frame! Maybe I should read the entire
post before I try to answer, huh? Oh well, I do think it's good advice and
perhaps it'll convince someone who's doing this with the tub ON the frame to
get help...

Michael