Re: TR-6 Tonneau

To: pbitton@axess.com
Subject: Re: TR-6 Tonneau
From: Bristol7@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 12:30:22 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Strange, there was a similar comment just made on the
TR7/8 list....Fall must be coming

Try this:

Set the tonneau outside on the driveway or
sidewalk on a particularly hot day and let is
warm up in the sun. Try installing it after it has
become good and warm. If you need additional
assistance getting it on, use a handheld hair dryer
on the section(s) that needs additional coaxing.

No warm day or sunny day available in your local?
Put the item in a hot clothes dryer, HOWEVER do
not leave it in there too long.

Kirk Yonker
81 TR8 fi
Seattle