Re: Dust cover for front caliper !!

To: Nelson Riedel <nelson@buckeyetriumphs.org>
Subject: Re: Dust cover for front caliper !!
From: "Jan-Ole Pedersen (xs4all)" <jopeders@xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:57:05 +0200
Cc: TR list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi again,

Thanks for a very nice link (lot's of useful info there), but I still do
have problems !!!

I have not split the caliper and not sure if I should..., could be that
it's MUCH easier to put the dust cover on if it's in two parts. So is it
possible to put on the dust cover and circlips without splitting the
caliper ???

Have tried to first put on the dust cover and then circlips, both at the
same time etc. but like mention before they just falling of again....
:-(

Regards, Jan-Ole