Really confused......

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Really confused......
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 21:58:04 -0400
Ok now I am really confused, Last week I solicited the list asking for
help on my TR3a hard top.
I just received some pictures from fellow lister Rich Rock, (Thanks
Rich) who had sent me some shots he had taken of his un-restored top. My
interest was that of the material used as the headliner. I have some
pictures of Doug Bach's un-restored top so I was anxious to compare the
photos, to my amazement one headliner (Doug's) was smooth and seamless
while Rich's has a seam running the width of the top and a two diagonal
seam sown toward the corner.  So now I more confused than before.  Does
anyone else have other pictures for comparison?

Thanks
Ronnie