Re: suspension bushings for TR6?

To: "James Rader" <jayrader@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: suspension bushings for TR6?
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:01:18 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
jim

I replaced my front and rear bushingings with the prothane ones; no squeeks
at all.  they are much easier to install than the rubber ones since they are
split in half, unlike the rubber ones  which are one piece and  you have to
squeeze them through.
Benefits :  Last longer,  no squeeks, and they're red, very cool; I crawl
under the car and watch them for hours; lol.
For the differential mounts i used the poly ones; couldn't fine any of those
in red.  very boring.
regards
al salvatore
76tr6 daily driver