Re:69TR6

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:69TR6
From: "Dave Hammond" <dbh@hamengr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:05:55 -0700
 I'm about 75% completeon a frame off for my 69 TR6. I have a couple of
needs/questions as follows:
 1. I'm putting a original dealer installed A/C in the car. I have most of
the pieces(and some extras), but I don't have the outlets that mount in the
dash which are much larger than the stock ones. Anyone have a pair for
sale/trade? How about the shortened glove box?
 2. I've thought about installing the SU carbs from a TR4A instead of the
strombergs. I'd have to correct the angle of the float bowl and probably
different needles. Anyone done this?