Re: FI on a GT6

To: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FI on a GT6
From: "Scott Davis" <spitfire@mail.davisengineering.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:35:23 -0400
David,

        Starting to go the FI route with my Spit.  I have a Fiat X1/9 Bosch
Ljet (also 1500cc) setup, and am just needing to do some sort of a manifold.
Then I need to modify the tank, run high pressure lines and plumb it all up.

        The Ljet should take care of itself, IE, I should not have to worry
about fuel maps, etc...  It is self correcting, except at WOT.  However, I am
sure that the X1/9 is close enough that it will be plenty rich.  I own a
Westach fuel/air meter to verify though.

        That's the short version,  If you are interested in knowing more, let
me know.

Scott