Re: some sort of re-bodied triumph

To: davidt@opentext.com, Tim@steelstudios.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: some sort of re-bodied triumph
From: SOThornton@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 13:29:55 EDT
Hello All-

I saw this car, or one just like it, at Hyman, Ltd. some time ago.  At the
time, Mark Hyman was not sure of the history, but thought it may be a
prototype from the factory.  The body as I recall is fiberglass.  While
unique, I found the car less desirable than a driver TR2 or 3.

Hope this helps.

sot

In a message dated 4/8/2002 12:19:26 PM Central Daylight Time,