TR3 ashtray

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 ashtray
From: Shrack04@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:11:29 EST
When I took the TR apart, well 18 years ago, I threw the ashtray in a box,
for the trash. I kept the box, and after seeing one on E-Bay about a year
ago,, I dug mine out and restored it and put it in the car.  (I've been using
those nicotine patches and have worked my way up to the largest one and can
now start smoking and enjoying the ashtray.)  Funny how I thought the ashtray
was such a bad thing to have in the car until I thought it was worth
something.  If you want a picture of it in my car,, write me off line and
I'll attach one.

Kent Shrack
TR3 RHD, TS 78???  O