re: car roller

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: car roller
From: Doug Hamilton <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 15:43:58 -0700
Awhile back I posted a question about car rollers to which 99% of the
list assumed I was talking about the car skates or castors you place
under your tires so you can roll your car around like an office chair.
If any of you have the Febuary/March 2002 issue of Triumph World at the
bottom of page 43 you can see a picture of a Dolomite rolled onto it's
side supported by one of the car rollers I'm looking for. I hope this
sparks someone's memory as to who made these things and where to get one.

Doug Hamilton
1960 Triumph TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet