tr3 upper control arm

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: tr3 upper control arm
From: "Gavin Rhodes" <grhodes@talbotcorp.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 08:05:10 -0700
Fellow listers, This weekend the left-hand rear upper control arm on my TR3A
cracked in half. Luckily the other side held until I could get it welded,
but I need to find a new one. Moss offers the front piece, but not the rear
one. Moss part number would be 661-010.
Piece #9 on this page:
http://www.mossmotors.com/cgi-bin/db2www/mossmotors/MossUSA/Shop/ViewProduct
s.mac/report?T=24936&ModelID=40000&PlateID=2607#9

If anyone has a spare one they would be willing to part with or can direct
me to a source, I would appreciate it. Please reply to me directly as I'm on
digest mode.

Thanks.

Gavin Rhodes
Regional IS Coordinator