RE: TR2 to neg ground

To: "'David A. Templeton'" <davidt@opentext.com>, "'Randall Young'" <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>, "'Triumphs@Autox Net (E-mail)'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR2 to neg ground
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:10:19 -0500
Can somebody tell me what the rational was behind the change from Positive
to Negative grounding.

Electricity flows from negative to positive So I assume that was the idea
behind the original positive ground system. It actually seems more sensible
that way. But why the shift? Perception? Postive is higher? Or was there a
better reason to do with corrosion etc...?

Mark Hooper