Re: anti theft ideas

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: anti theft ideas
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 22:08:07 +0000
In article <3C9202A2.EE228431@gte.net>, Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
writes
>I believe I'd be looking for another place to park,  or better still,
>get a garage!!!

At least when it is outside my front window I can keep an eye on it when
I'm awake.   It's staying awake 24 hours a day that is the killer.

As for a garage, this house was built in 1905, and is one of the newer
houses in the area.   There are a total of five garages available for
rent within a two mile radius.   The chap who currently heads the
waiting list died in 1928, and his heirs hope to take possession before
the end of the century...

ATB

--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"