TR3a wiring clarification

To: "Randall" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: TR3a wiring clarification
From: "elliottd" <elliottd@look.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 13:21:54 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I just went down to my basement garage and checked mine for you.  My TR3A is
a rather early 1958 and has no rheostat.

I took off the cover and lying on my back with a flashlight to see, I found
that the wire to the instrument lights is red.  I even twisted it around to
make sure there is no white marker on the insulation.

Don Elliott, Original Owner, 1958 TR3A, TS 27489 LO
Montreal, Canada - yes we have about 3" of snow for a "White Christmas".  We
hope you all have a Happy Holiday Season.

P.S.  - The wiring harness is also original !  When I restored "TRusty" in
1987 - 1990, I kept the original wire harness.

Don