Speedvision

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedvision
From: MICHAEL FRANCIS KUTKA <cpecod@mail.jhmi.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:01:21 -0500 (EST)
Hi all,
Thought you all would like to know that Speedvision had another rerun of the
1963 Sebring event recently and last night a 1962 rally was shown on legends
of motorsport. Both give time to the TR4 teams although the rally footage is
more consistent. The old 5VC and 4VC TR4's are shown. Too bad we can't seem to
pry one of them away from Neil's R over there in the UK. I think that one
would be a great addition to the Lemans Spitfire and other race vehicles of
Vern B/ the Sabrina engined cars of Charles R and the TR250K, not to mention
the Tullius/Kastner cars. Would make a great display at a future VTR
National?!
As an aside, I was wondering if all stateside PI cars wanted to be collated
into an informal list? I have seen the occasional references on the list, but
thought it might be useful for those interested in conversions/imports to have
a reference list in case they wanted "real world" questions answered. I'd be
happy to act as the compiler and then will post it back to the list.
Let me know, Mike K CD255, TS45027, etc