www.automobile-portal.com

To: stag@digest.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: www.automobile-portal.com
From: "John Vance" <biggooner@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 15:38:47 -0500 FILETIME=[D8940D20:01C17915]
I got the attached email just now.... the site is quite impressive. Plenty
of Triumph club links. Apologies if this is old news....

John Vance
74 TR6 - online
72 Stag - alpha testing
71 Stag - decommissioned
West Chester, PA

Dear Automobile friend,

We would like to invite you to check out one of the most comprehensive
automobile
portals. With current reports, permanent extensive lists of automotive
links
and information contents all on one site. Everything on and around
automobiles.
Many housands of links to automobile manufactures, dealers, garages,
clubs etc.
More then 33pp pages allready.

Just click here: http://www.automobile-portal.com

Would you like to present your company, club or organisation on our
portal? Just
send us an email with short introductory (maximum 50 words). This text
will be
added as a heading to your site. This link is free of charge at no cost
to you.

Our email address: info@automobile-portal.com  We will report back to
you soonest.

Thank you for your interest.