Re: Air tight '73 TR6

To: msgrey@ucdavis.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air tight '73 TR6
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 22:40:08 EST
In a message dated 11/27/01 7:06:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
msgrey@ucdavis.edu writes:

> I also have the factory hardtop on a 73 TR6 and have the same lack-of-seal
> "problem" you are experiencing.

well here's 3 of us then - I have CF870U and with the ill-fitting glass
the soft top seals better then the hardtop due to the problem you describe.

I have not attempted, or even considered, a solution - mine is a fresh
restoration and i've been chasing other problems.
Of course I'm interested in fixing this, but maintaining a decent fit for the
soft top is important to me

Cheers
Jack Mc