Re: Length of TR Ownership

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <info@theyeagergroup.com>
Subject: Re: Length of TR Ownership
From: "KENNETH A. vonKLUCK" <KAVONKLU@defrees.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:37:15 -0600
I took delivery of my TR 4 in March, 1963.  It went into storage in 1970 and
was revived in 1998 so that one of my sons could use it during his last year of
high school.  He also wanted to make it a little faster.  It now has a milled
head, racing pistons, a racing header, Koni shocks on the front suspension, a
Mallory dual point distributor and some other upgrades.  It is faster and
proportionately more temperamental. The car has 46,500 miles on it.

Ken von Kluck, CT20590L