Reupholstery Questions and Thank You

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reupholstery Questions and Thank You
From: "Bruce E. Storm" <bstorm@usadatanet.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 09:54:02 -0500
Now that I have the kits and the foam and all other "stuff," I am about to
embark into the strange land of reupholstering my '65 4A seats. While I think
I will learn a lot from 'undoing" the existing originals, I was wondering if
there is write-up on this topic somewhere, or a reference to a text on
restoration that I can study while doing this first time activity.

Many thanks to the several members of the list who offered ideas and
suggestions about truing wire wheels. This was my first inquiry and it
certainly proved worthwhile. Thanks to all.

Bruce Storm
1965 TR4A CT56561

Branford, CT