Triumph Calenders

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Calenders
From: Justin <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 22:13:14 -0800
This business asked me to add them to my links page.  I will do just
that.  I have no association with them, but I thought I'd pass on his
link...

--Justin Wagner
From: "Robert Ritter" <uspsmail@bellsouth.net>
To: <webmaster@jmwagnersales.com>
Subject: Link
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 22:27:21 -0800

RE: Request for link
As Rep for Eastgate Classics it occurred to me that you and I have something
in common. I have owned several British cars through the years. (Currently
three in my garage, two engines to rebuild and three transmissions that are in
my way since I replaced them with o/d units.) I don't know about you but I
find great satisfaction in playing with my cars. I also understand the
enthusiasm that other LBC owners feel.

This year Eastgate Classics has produced an all MG and Triumph calendar for
2002 with both US and UK holidays. The calenders represent the hobby of
classic sports car ownership. We have taken great care in producing a high
quality calendar with photographs showing the finest detail in every car. This
is a Limited Edition calendar and when they are gone that's it!

We need  links to as many web sites as possible and would appreciate your
taking a few minutes to look at our web site and then creating a link from
your site to ours, http://www.eastgateclassic.org. Whether or not you choose
to link to our site we would like to create a link from our site to yours.
Please respond via email with your cooperation.

Thanks for your help,
Bob Ritter
http://www.eastgateclassic.org
calendar@eastgateclassic.com

Link description:
MG and Triumph 2002 Classic Wall Calendars. A Limited Edition 2002 Calendar
with the finest detail of any Calendar...GUARANTEED! Includes US and UK
holidays. The photographer has captured the Love Affair with British Sports
Cars.

You may copy the calendar graphic to use for the link and display on your web
page.