RE: TR4

To: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 18:58:55 -0800
Cc: Jocelyn Morency <bomo@videotron.ca>
I can't comment on the original setup, but it's easy to change the 'park'
position of the wipers within the sweep.  There's a round lid on the gearbox
part of the wiper motor, that's clamped in place by the gearbox cover.
Loosen the 4 gearbox cover screws, and rotate the lid to adjust the park
position.  When it suits you, tighten the screws.  On a TR4, the round lid
may be partly hidden under the hood buffer.

If the range of the sweep is wrong, remove the wiper arms from the spindle
and reinstall in the correct position.

Randall