November Spitfire Database Update completed

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: November Spitfire Database Update completed
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 12:56:20 -0700
Folks,
I have just completed another monthly upload to the International Triumph
Spitfire Database.  Unfortunately, I have had to discontinue the "Tip of The
Month" section because I have run out of them and have not received any from
any of you in quite some time.  If anyone wants me to revive this
section, please start sending TIPS!!!

And once again, if you have a Spitfire that is not in the database, please go
to the site and register it!
http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html

Regards,
Joe Curry