driving a Tr3 throughout the year

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: driving a Tr3 throughout the year
From: Thomas_Neuneck@pall.com
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 11:31:49 +0100 5.0.7 |March 21, 2001) at 11/01/2001 05:49:09 AM
Hi all,

thank you all for your warm and hearty welcome !!

I would love to hear some comments on the idea of driving a Tr3 everyday. I
wonder if this practicable. Here in germany lots of people say running the car
keeps it alive. Having it in the garage for months doesn't add to it's longevity
and performance.
I would like to drive it , well, most of the time. I won't take him out in snowy
conditions, but as long as it is dry....
What do I have to look for and take special care about when operating the car
during the winter ?

best regards
Thomas