Anyone want a Saab 9000S? <LxVf5jpHTJ4KxZf4nSFlqLdH9U>

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone want a Saab 9000S? <LxVf5jpHTJ4KxZf4nSFlqLdH9U>
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 07:52:53 +0100
Dear All,

My Saab has been sitting in a friend's garage for the past few months,
because I am too mean to pay the insurance and road tax on a car that I
am not using.   As I have fallen so deeply in love with Spitfires, I
can't see me needing or wanting the Saab again, and so I'd like to get
rid of it.   I'd like to swap it for a Spitfire in driveable condition.
If anyone's interested, let me know.   Details are as follows:

Saab 9000S, 1990 F-reg, White, 150,000 miles on the clock, electric sun-
roof; electric windows; electric mirrors; electric seats; central
locking; new tyres; complete new exhaust system; new alternator; spare
battery; all-leather interior excellent; exterior slightly tatty - small
amounts of rust to doors and rear wheel arches.   Five month's MOT
(needed only a new headlamp bulb to get through the last one, about 1000
miles ago).   Comes complete with Haynes Manual!   Located in
Bedfordshire, UK.

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"