Request: Resend of TR6 posting from last week

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Request: Resend of TR6 posting from last week
From: Ian Clough <mc_ian@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 09:36:41 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Everyone,

  I mistakenly deleted a very informative email sent
out last week that I was planning on keeping.  It was
about simple mods that could be done to improve TR6
performance (low profile tires etc. The originator
seemed to have some racing experience) I wonder if
anyone still has it, if they could send it to me
directly.

Thanks,

Ian C
mc_ian@yahoo.com

PS.  I blasted past a red tr6 just like mine this AM
here in Ottawa on Hunt Club, tried waving but the
driver didn't see me - Cheers!

PPS. I enjoyed blasting past the MG he was following
(_Following_ an MG?! Is nothing sacred?)