RE: Next step question

To: <wallaces@superaje.com>
Subject: RE: Next step question
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:16:04 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Jim,

With the exception of 2 grease joints ( cause I am having trouble replacing
them ), all of the are new.  I cost me $8cdn for 10, I figured this was a
cheap investment for the knowledge of easy greasing.

I installed the newly rebuilt clutch slave last night and the last of the
fuel connections to the block.  So now I will go around and grease
everything.  How do I get out stubbon grease joints without snapping
them????

<RANT>
Who the heck designs a car with this many grease joints!!!!!  My 3/4ton 4x4
doesn't even come close to this thing.
<END RANT>

David