Re: Painting suspension springs

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Painting suspension springs
From: Rob Christopher <robc@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:09:10 -0400
Many thanks to everyone for your replies.  Consensus seems to be any kind of
paint will do, POR-15, Rustoleum, etc as long as the springs are cleaned
properly.  And yup, there was at least one vote for powder coating.  8^}

I cleaned them up last night and will either go with my POR-15 or maybe Hammer
finish silver or red.  I'm thinking having all the suspension and frame in black
just wouldn't be as aesthetically pleasing as throwing in another colour.......

Rob in Ottawa
74.5 TR6  CF28217UO  (Now with one entire part ready to go back in the car, I
painted a brake drum last night.....)