RE: Sunroof fabric - repairs

To: Kinderlehrer <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Sunroof fabric - repairs
From: "Linkens, Andy" <alinkens@nuera.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:46:38 +0100
Bob,
Yeah. It's definitely the fabric that's gone (I think it's the same fabric
as the hood on a convertible).
I got a contact for a repairer but the cost is quite high and he does away
with the old shutting mechanism and puts a modern one in place - not sure
it'll look right.
So, I think I'll buy a length of fabric and take it apart and see if I can
redo it myself..
thanks anyway
Andy