Re: Wiring looms/ 'spare' terminals - an answer? (LBC, long,undeniably

Subject: Re: Wiring looms/ 'spare' terminals - an answer? (LBC, long,undeniably sexist)
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 12:33:55 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thank you for the interesting story, Jonmac.  It's definitely going into
my files.

However, things must've changed a good deal sometime after my TR3A was
produced.  It has only one extra wire in the harness, whose purpose was
clearly to make the harness ambidextrous.  Electrical options (OD,
heater, etc.) had their own harness that was added along with the
option.

A relic of a simpler time, to be sure.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver