Re: anti-seize

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: anti-seize
From: "Mike Kitchener" <mikek@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:14:35 +0200
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Fred ,
I believe that "lug nuts" are known as "wheel nuts" on this side of
the Atlantic .If this is correct then have a look at page 40 of
"Practical hints for the maintenance of the Triumph TR3" ...the
original handbook . It states....wheel nuts can be periodically
checked by the owner himself and occasionally removed , oiled
and refitted .No torque value is given .

cheers
Mike