Bumble Bee Wire / Moss teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f5KCbLF10264

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bumble Bee Wire / Moss teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f5KCbLF10264
From: Paul Brandsema <lbc61tr4@usa.net>
Date: 20 Jun 2001 06:37:16 MDT
Thanks to all who have sent replies to my inquiry regarding bumble wire kit
purchased from Moss.  A note of thanks also to the gentleman from Moss who
called me yesterday, after reading the thread.  I was pleasantly surprised.
Too bad TRF doesn't go through that much trouble to keep customers happy.
Anyway, in the end(like coil wire!), the connection was not a problem.  As
everyone, including Moss, explained, the connections that come with the kit
are designed for the original coil.  Since I have the Lucas sport coil, all I
had to do was remove the connecter from the end of the old coil wire(which is
only 1 year old) and install it at the end of the new wire.  All that's left
now is to decide how long I want each wire to be.  I could use the old set,
just personal preference.

Paul Brandsema