'rear light eyebrows'

To: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 'rear light eyebrows'
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 17:56:14 EDT
Scott,

You said:

The high point of the restoration will be bolting on my NOS Headlamp
trims...oooooohhhh!!! Now I need a pair for the rear light eyebrows...

I assume by 'rear light eyebrows', you mean the upside down V-chromed trims,
which are a tight push fit onto the tail fins. (remember to use a mastic
under them).

You can get some new factory trims still in their original packaging from
Anglian Triumph Services...I have NFI, but saw some on his stand at the TSSC
South of England Meet recently. (I didn't ask the price, as I didn't need
them).

<A HREF="http://www:angserv.demon.co.uk";>Anglian Triumph Services</A>

Good Luck

Leon F Guyot

1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
1988 Volkswagen 1600GT Scirroco Coupe (Driver)
Wimbledon, London, England.