Re: TR4 alternator conversion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 alternator conversion
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 17:00:26 +1000 FILETIME=[071F0A00:01C0F17B]
Cc: randallyoung@earthlink.net
Randall,

Thank you very much for your reply. Just out of interest what Ford
alternator/s have you used on your TR? What type of Ford did they come off?

I will have a search for a suitable alternator, but as I said it would be
great to know of any Australian experiences as they would be closely matched
to what suitable alternators are available over here....

Regards,
Michael Gajic
Sydney, Australia
1963 TR4 CT23641