Re: hand gestures

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: hand gestures
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 09:13:24 -0500
Cc: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
An important distinction, but one that Winston did not always recognize.  I
have seen many pictures of him making the victory sign with the back of the
hand toward his audience.  Who knows what was going on in that brilliant
mind at the time.

BTW, this gesture is also known as the "sailor's farewell."