Re: New Sills and Floors

To: dconnitt@fuse.net
Subject: Re: New Sills and Floors
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 13:50:31 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi,

You posted to the list about alternate sources for parts for your project.

I wish you luck on getting the parts. Actually, the floor and inner sill
should be easy to come by no matter what, so if you do get to the point of
deciding about placing a back-order - I'd strongly suggest that you do so.

But the point I wanted to make was this: it's really important to not
attempt a major repair on these cars 'till you have all the parts. I can't
tell you how many times I've relearned this lesson.

It's better to have unused parts left over in the basement than to have the
project languish for want of a part that is not available (for whatever
reason).

Good luck!
rml