RE: Rimmer Bros Catalog

To: "'Triumph List '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rimmer Bros Catalog
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 17:23:38 -0600
My copy of the Rimmer Bros. catalog, which came about two weeks ago,
included a separate "Parts Price Guide" dated October 2000 which, by itself,
is about the thickness of a typical Moss catalog.

If the price guide comes out every 6 months (I can never remember the
difference between "bi-annual" and "semi-annual"), a fresh edition should be
available shortly.

Jim Hill